Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Undecided

So I'm trying to come up with my blog's name. You know, something light, catchy, memorable, yet meaningful. I'm stressing. Which, admittedly, doesn't take much. But it's like naming a child. There's no getting round the fact that you're branding an individual for life. That's not something to be taken lightly. Shit, if you do, you may as well start shovelling money into that therapy fund you'll be needing down the line.

Here, with this blog name, I'm branding myself, aren't I? But it's late, and I'm tired, and I'm totally uninspired. But there's also no such thing as 'sitting on something' in my world. So I head to this name-generating website. I'm told to plug in any key word and it'll spit out the varous options. Options. Okay. I like options. So I type in: Phoebe. As you would, right? The blog's about me, after all.

Well, let me tell you, I wait no time at all before I'm offered the below:

* Phoebe of the Enlighted Weasel
* Icky Phoebe of the Act Cracker
* Phoebe Amigo of the Undecided Freezer
* Permanent Phoebe and the Manic Asylum
* Sushi Phoebe and the Stinking Puck

Yupe. We've got us some real contenders here. But I'm sticking with "Utterly Phoebe", and feeling just that tad bit 'vanilla' for my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment